Reliance Insurance is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Western Canada providing products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Home, Auto, Marine, Life and Employee Benefits.
Our brand new (state of the art in technology & design) Head Office is based in Burnaby, BC. We are a 100% Canadian owned family business since 1985. We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salary, complete benefits package, continuing education and exciting opportunities for advancement in a fast-growing company.
We value, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Fun, Competition and Rewards.
We are looking for someone to value a successful company with little turnover and find your forever job as part of the Reliance Family.
- Maintain book of VIP clients
- Meet with clients
- E & O and D & O an asset
- Process C/L renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, bonds, invoicing etc.
- Policy renewals and follow up on expiry dates
- Work directly with clients to maintain active files, re: client business, contacts, changes etc.
- Communicate with Insurers regarding new business & renewal terms, underwriting, inspections, stock reports, appraisals, statement of values and other underwriting forms
- Writing & issuing all bonds, glass policies and special events.
- Follow up abeyances and accounts receivable
- Occasionally follow up on preferred leads or take New business calls
- Level 2 license with minimum 5 years current experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Ability to Multi-task, detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Great computer skills including EPIC, outlook, word and excel
- Committed to professional development to enhance skills & abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Work in collaborative team environment & have the ability to work independently as well
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your assets that you feel are right for this position.
Great work environment. This position offers a good starting salary, employee perks and full benefits plan.
Call HR Manager, Christina Smith at 604-412-5921 or send resume & cover letter to