About AMC Insurance:
AMC Insurance is one of the fastest growing independent insurance brokers with 100+ employees across 9 offices throughout BC.
We are growing and have a new opportunity for an Insurance Advisor to be based at our Brunette branch. This is a customer service position and is great for someone with strong skills in forging new relationships, growing business, and working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. If that sounds like you then this might be the perfect opportunity to grow your career!
About the Job:
Our Insurance Advisors are an integral part of our team and a key point of contact for our clients
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact via phone, letter and email
- Develop new business opportunities by securing expiry dates and cross selling
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention
- Support clients in the claims process
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and prioritize work effectively
- High School graduate
- Insurance license level 1 or level 2
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Personal Lines.
- Experience using The Broker Workstation (TBW) is an asset, but not required
- Ambitious appetite for success and able to persevere through challenges
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships and functioning as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
- Flexibility in work schedule (evenings/weekends)
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
- A Competitive base salary & benefits program
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Annual staff Christmas party
- Staff incentives and reward schemes
- Education assistance
- Paid vacation after probationary period
Hours: Full Time – 40 hours/week
Location: Burquitlam Plaza, 552 Clarke Rd #404, Coquitlam, BC V3J 0A3
Please send your resume in confidence to .