Who We Are:
InsureBC is one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and over 90 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
The Insurance Advisor is a key member of our Yaletown office team. This position has great earning potential with a base rate of pay (varies depending on experience) along with commissions!
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting of walk-in Autoplan clientele
- Process and monitor daily/weekly/monthly renewal lists
- Autoplan transactions as required
- General administrative duties
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Autoplan is required
- Minimum Level 1 License with the Insurance Council of BC
- Strong customer focus and administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently in a competitive industry and be committed to superior customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Solid team player with strong communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- A positive, team-focused attitude
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.